We don't have one set product or solution. We work instead to build the right solution for you. What we can offer is a combination of the following elements:
- Audio webcasting
- Video webcasting
- Live webcasting
- Corporate video production
- Conference call management
- Audio webcasting
- Standard event registration forms to track attendance
- Branded micro-sites for multiple events, events series and conferences
- RSS feeds to syndicate related events and series of webcasts
- Live questions
- Live voting
- Chat rooms
- Post Event Delivery
- Event attendee statistics
- Chatroom transcripts
- Delivery statistics
- Voting results
- Resources and download statistics
What remains consistent across webcasts is our project management services. Every event receives 100% of our attention and we pride ourselves on removing any stress or burden from our clients.
At the start of a project we will scope out the purpose, objectives and success factors for the client. Once these factors have been decided we will work closely together on building the right webcasting solution for each client.
Once we have an appropriate solution decided, we will put a timetable in place and begin the processes that will ensure the delivery of a flawless event. At this stage we will set agreed expectations about responsibilities and delivery method.
From start to finish your dedicated project manager will be your sole point of contact to ensure that communication is easy, quick and effective. Visit our testimonials page to see the positive results our client focused project management has achieved or view our sample webcast to get an idea of what we can offer.Our Clients
At Sardine Media we have extensive experience of working with clients in many different business sectors, producing a very varied portfolio of webcasts.
Put simply, if you have a need to communicate effectively with multiple people in multiple locations, then we are confident that we will be able to help you, no matter what your area of business.
To give you an idea of the varied experience of the Sardine Media team the following are some of the sectors where we have already delivered successful webcasts:
- Investor Relations results presentations
- Company AGMs and EGMs
- CEO and CFO interviews
- Live streaming of conferences, summits and exhibitions
- Corporate banking B2C video webinars
- Global internal communications updates
- Content management and business systems webinars
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical education webinars
- Live video streaming of medical procedures and operations
- New product launches
- Marketing and sales presentations
We believe in sharing the expertise and knowledge we have to help our clients enhance their online communications and produce content that ensures that their webcast is well received. Visit our NEWS section for more insights.